Wednesday 6 April 2016

What I Got for my Birthday 2016

Birthday cake from my Dad

Hey!


On the 3rd of April it was my 19th birthday. The day before I had a meal with my friends at Las Iguanas and went out down town with my boyfriend. Then on Sunday I went for a meal with my family and boyfriend (at the same place!) and we all hung out in the garden afterwards playing with my niece. For my birthday I mainly asked for money, however I did get a few presents! 


  • Lush The Experimenter Bath Bomb- My friend Emily bought me this which I'm excited to use as I did have one before but it turned out to be a faulty one!

  • Kiko Milano Water Eyeshadow 229- Another one from Emily. She just knows me too well! This is a beautiful high-shine, glittery silver which can be used dry or wet. Will definitely have to review this.

  • Paddle Hairbrush- I forgot to note down the brand of this paddle brush before I took it out of the packaging but I asked for a paddle hairbrush as mine has gone manky! This is from my Mum and I find them best for keeping my hair straight.

  • Diesel Loverdose- My boyfriend bought me this. I hadn't asked for it but damn that boy knows me. He knows I like perfumes that look alternative like this and it's beautiful. I can't wait to try it!

  • Essential Amethyst Tear Drop Necklace- My boyfriend also got me this necklace and I love it. It's a beautiful tear drop amethyst which are purple and has a kind of vine-type swirl going over it. 
  • Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare- My fellow book lover Ruby got me this one! I didn't know Cassandra Clare had brought out another book but now I am pleasantly surprised. It is a big book which I love and the cover is quite artistic. I'm a fan of Cassandra Clare's books so I'm sure I will enjoy this.

  • Denman Large Paddle Brush- My sister Kelly got me this. I don't think Mum and Kelly knew they were both getting me one! Not a problem though, as it means I have a spare brush when the first one goes a bit yucky. 

  • Schwarzkopf XXL Live 'Ultra Violet' Hair Dye- My sister Lisa bought me these because this is the hair dye I have been using for years. I'm trying to save money at the moment so this is helpful as it saves me buying my next batch of hair dye.

  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer- Lisa also got me this as again, she knows I use it religiously and it saves me from having to buy my next concealer. Very helpful!

  • Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub and Buttercream- Kelly bought me these and I love Soap & Glory so I was grateful. Every birthday and Christmas I'm always on the look out for body scrubs, creams and gels to save me from having to buy them through the year. The sugar crush smell is incredible too!
  • National Book Tokens Gift Card- I received this from my Mum's ex-boyfriend. Even though he is her ex he was in our lives long enough to still keep in contact with my siblings and I. Anyway, he thought I could use this to buy some books or to help with anything I need for University. 

  • Disney Cheshire Cat Cushion- My friend Antonia bought me this. I have an undying love for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I love the films, the books, the video games, merch..the list goes on. I even want a Cheshire Cat tattoo. But anyway, she bought me this cushion and I love it. It goes well on my bed with my Pikachu!

  • Cheshire Cat T-Shirt- Another gift from Antonia, a t-shirt with the Cheshire Cat on. I will never get over the artwork. 
  • Osprey Sirrus 26 Purple Backpack- My sister Kimberley and brother Jamie bought me this for when I plan to go interrailing around Europe with Antonia. I'm super thankful for this as I hadn't thought much about how I was going to carry everything and it seems super versatile. Nice colour too!
Birthday cake from my Mum



I'm very thankful to everyone for what they got me and I had a nice birthday. 19 seems like a weird age to me as 18 is big, 20 is out of the teen years but 19 is just a random age in between. Do not feel like I'm going to be 20 next year! To see what I got for my 18th birthday you can click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment