Monday 11 April 2016

Marks & Spencer Blogger Event


Last Thursday, Emily and I went to a Marks & Spencer blogger event which was on after the Bristol Fashion Week show (post coming soon!). 


On arrival we were greeted by the team who gave us the run down on what we could do. We were given food and drink of theirs to try out too where I chose a pina colada juice and a little chocolate cake which was very nice! They had plenty of different flavoured crisps to try and other cakes. It seems Marks & Spencer do a lot of snacks in which I haven't even heard of before!


After looking at the food and drink on a little summer display, we looked at the make up they had on display. They had a display of the new Rosie for Autograph make up range which I had been hoping to see at the event because I have seen so many bloggers talking about it. Can we just talk about the packaging?! The rose gold makes it look so luxurious and more expensive than it actually is! My favourite was the collection of make up brushes.


There were also other plenty of beauty brands on display including Autograph fake tan, Eyeko, Stila, BarryM, the famous Bourjois liquid lipsticks and a GlamGlow mud face mask. Some of these products I had only ever seen online before so it was fun finally seeing them in the flesh! One of the members of staff tried the GlamGlow masks on the back of our hands which smelled like green tea and were supposed to make your skin glow. It felt nice and made me wish I could afford to buy GlamGlow products!


Another option was to get a mini manicure done which I thought was so cute! I was a bit annoyed with myself because I had quickly painted my nails before leaving for the event and had I known they were doing mini manicures I would have gotten one done there! They seemed to have lots of vibrant Summer colours to choose from.


The last part of the event was to look at clothes they were bringing out for their Summer style. There were these pale blue and white striped pyjamas I really liked and they had lots of floral and white. They set them up on display really nicely by hanging them at the top of their fitting room doors. Their fitting rooms are quite aesthetic so it certainly helped sell their fashion. 


The event was lovely and the staff were welcoming. They were all very nice and they spoke to us all and had a chat. At the end they even gave us goody bags which was generous of them! The goody bags included all brands I had never tried before so I am looking forward to using them. Admittedly I never used to go in Marks & Spencer much before but now I feel more inclined to go in there more as they were friendly and had lots of things that I liked.


  • Fake Bake Amplify Daily Gradual Tan, Rosie for Autograph Amazing Radiance Cream, Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner, Dr. Hauschka Revitalising Day Cream, Autograph Eyeshadow Palette, Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream, Nuxe Detoxifying an Youth Revealing Anti-Aging Care, Nuxe Multi-Purpose Dry Oil Face, Body & Hair and Nuxe Body 24hr Moisturising Body Lotion.

  • L'Occitane: Dry Skin Hand Cream, Cooling Hand Cream Gel, Roses Hand and Nail Cream and 2 Hand Soaps. 



Thanks Marks & Spencer!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic time!
    I'd love to get invited to a blogger event :D

    Screen Nine
    Working Girl Wanders

    ReplyDelete