Sunday 29 March 2015

March Favourites

Hello!

I haven't done a favourites post in a while, simply because nothing was my favourite. I have put myself on a spending ban for the past few months so I wasn't getting anything new in that I could put as a favourite: all my old favourites had already been in favourite posts!

But I finally have some favourites of the month!


1. Zoeva Graphic Eyes+ Eyeliner in Good Karma: For my birthday my wonderful friends bought me two of these eyeliners, one in Good Karma (a mermaid teal green) and the other in Mr Mavelous (a dark purple with purple glitter). However, my favourite is definitely Good Karma as the colour is stunning! They are so smooth, beautiful and waterproof. Reviews will be up soon!

2. BareMinerals Prime Time Primer Foundation: This is a generous sample I got from the BareMinerals Bloggers event which I posted about here. It is a lovely primer that controls oil. However, I won't talk about it too much here as I have a review coming up soon!

3. BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Break Away: This is also another sample I got from the BareMinerals Bloggers event. This lipstick is a beautiful nudey-brown lipstick great for when you don't have time to do a full on look or have bold eyes so want a nude lip. Review coming soon.

4. If I Stay by Gayle Forman: Because I've been quite busy this month this is the only book I have read. It is a good, short book to read that may bring you to tears. It has also been made into a film! I am going to start the second book soon hopefully. 



Have you used any of these products or read the book? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment