Tuesday 2 February 2016

January Favourites


Hello all!


So we have officially finished our first month of 2016. How was your January? Mine wasn't anything exciting to be honest. However, I am going to Dublin next week so February will be slightly more interesting!


My first favourite of January (and the first in 2016) is my wonderfully gorgeous Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette. I bought it in the Boxing Day sales and everyday since I find myself staring at it. It's just so beautiful! I definitely will have a review coming up on it so stay tuned.


My next favourite is the bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick in 'Break Away'. I've been using this colour since April/May last year and I was absolutely obsessed with it, but then I kind of forgot about it for a while. Lately I have been really in to it again, to the point where my sample size is nearly finished. Because my sample size is nearly finished I quickly purchased the full size on FeelUnique- I don't want to go without it! It is the perfect nude for me and fades evenly after eating/drinking, making it perfect for dinner dates and nights out. I actually reviewed this lipstick here if you would like to check it out.


I've also been loving a new perfume this month which is Lovestruck by Vera Wang. I haven't used it before but after receiving it for Christmas I have been using it every time that I leave the house. The packaging makes it look lovely on my dressing table and I know it is going to last me a while. I reviewed this here recently!


Finally, I've been really loving my black faux fur coat from New Look. It isn't in the photo above but I will show it to you below. I had been eyeing up faux fur coats for a while last year which my Mum noticed, so she bought me one for Christmas. I love it as it adds something quite 'sassy' to your outfit and is super warm if you're walking home in low degrees at night.

Those are  my favourites for January. What were your favourites?


No comments:

Post a Comment