Thursday 6 November 2014

Skincare | Night Routine

Hello!

I thought I would share with you guys what I do for my night tine routine. 

First of all I use my Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water with two cotton pads to remove my make up. I have gone through multiple bottles of this stuff and I absolutely love it!


Next, I wash my face using my Tea Tree Facial Wash from The Body Shop. I have been religiously using this face wash for years and years and it is perfect for my acne-prone skin.


Afterwards, I use the Tea Tree Toner on a cotton pad to tone my face and remove the last of my make up. This is also something I have been using every night for a long time!


Because I have horrible acne I then use a special gel that was prescribed to me by my doctor on areas of problem.


Finally, I use my Palmer's Cocoa Butter Eventone Dark Spot Corrector on any scarring I have from post-acne. This is my second bottle of it.



And that is it! As you can tell I mainly use products designed for blemished skin. I like to keep to a strict routine as I have sensitive skin and I also do not want to cause a breakout! As far as skincare goes as soon as I know something works for me I will stick to it without altering my routine.

What do you use? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment