Monday 3 November 2014

My Lipstick Collection

Hey guys!

My lipstick collection is hardly a collection but nevertheless I thought I would show you the ones that I own. No doubt that this is going to ever growing!


(I have numbered each lipstick from 1-5 which correlates with the order of the lipsticks in the photo)

1. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm- Striking: An easy red to apply when you're in a rush and stays on even when you're eating/kissing!


2. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm- Shameless: A beautiful deep purple that again is easy to apply. To see my review on the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms and to see them on, click here.


3. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick- Dark Night Waterl-oops!: The perfect deep plum for Autumn that does what it says in the name. I wouldn't hesitate to buy more from this range!


4. L'oreal Color Riche- 461 Creme De Rouge: My ultimate red lipstick. Luxurious looking packaging also!


5. Collection- Ruby Red: My first red lipstick. Feels fresh and is long-lasting with a very reasonable price. Best recommended for a 'first lipstick'.


What was your first ever lipstick? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment