Wednesday 9 July 2014

LUSH: Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub Review!

Hey!

I have had this pot of Rub Rub Rub shower scrub from Lush after it came in a big Lush gift box for my birthday from my sister. 

It claims to be a scrub that exfoliates your skin. You can use it either on your dry skin for a rough scrub or use it on wet skin for a softer scrub. You then wash it off in the shower.

Let me begin with how it looks and smells. The smell is absolutely delicious! It reminds me of fresh air and the sea which goes well with the beautiful vibrant blue of the scrub. It feels cold and nice on the skin.

I used the scrub on dry skin and wet skin but mostly wet. On dry skin it is quite rough and be difficult to massage over the body but it does exactly what it says on the tub. I liked it most to use in the shower on wet skin before shaving.

Issues with this include that it is quite messy. Every time I used it no doubt the scrub would get all over the bath and I would have to wash it down afterwards to get rid of it. Furthermore the scrub would always get in to ridges on the tub making it difficult to screw the lid on. I would recommend always using and applying this in the shower and not over your bathroom floor otherwise you will regret it!

Overall I really, really love this scrub. I used the entire tub and I believe this is my favourite of all body scrubs. I am going to use up other scrubs I have for now but when I run out I definitely will repurchase this! In addition I would also recommend it to a friend and would even buy it as a gift for someone.

Have you used this product? What do you think of it? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment