Tuesday 22 July 2014

LUSH: Gorgeous Moisturiser Review!

Hello!

Before I begin please let me explain that the product shown in the photo IS A SMALL SAMPLE FROM A GIFT BOX and not the actual size of the product. It is a facial moisturiser from Lush called 'Gorgeous' and the actual product is 45g.

The moisturiser is very moisturising and nourishing for the skin. My face felt very smooth after I applied the product which you only needed to use a small amount for. Unfortunately this is the only positive point I have for this product.

The moisturiser feels very greasy on the skin and takes a while to soak in. I also absolutely hate the smell! After looking at the ingredients it seems to have a lot of citrus fruits in it which surprises me as it smells absolutely nothing like citrus! I don't even know how to explain the scent but I just don't like it.

And yet after all that the actual moisturiser is £39.95!! I don't think I would ever be willing to spend that amount of money on a moisturiser, especially when I think it is so bad and not worth it. Lush claim it is expensive due to amount of awesome ingredients it has that all have a job to play.

Overall this is the worst moisturiser I have ever used and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Alas there are many positive reviews for it on their website but it just isn't for me. It makes me sad being so negative about a product from Lush as I love the company so much. But I suggest if you're thinking about buying this you should definitely try it out in the store first.

Rating: 1/5 (as it is very moisturising at least!)

Have you used this? What do you think of it? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment