Monday 23 June 2014

The Summer Tag!

Hello! Seeing as the weather has been so lovely lately, I thought doing the Summer tag would certainly be appropriate!

1. What's your favourite thing about summer?
The freedom! The weather and time off allows me to have a lot of free time to chill out and relax with friends and family.

2. Do you have a favourite summer drink?
A freezing cold orange and passion fruit j2o is the way to go for me. :-)

3. Is there a location you like to go to each summer?
Me and my family don't always, but mostly, go to a Greek island when we go on holiday. Does that count? I always go to Weston Super-Mare also.

4. Favourite make up look for summer?
A cat eye and a brightly red or purple lip. 

5. Dresses or skirts?
I don't really wear either, I mean I only own one skirt and one dress! I am more of a shorts person. But if I had to choose, it would be a skirt.

6. Sandals or ballet pumps?
Sandals! I do not own any ballet pumps as they do not seem to ever stay on my feet.

7. Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for summer?
Down. The only times I ever wear my hair up is to wash my face and to go to my dance lessons. Really do not like my hair tied up!

8. Deep smoky eyes or bold lips?
God I cannot choose, I love both! 

9. Favourite perfume for summer?
Anything by Ed Hardy is perfect for me.

10. Last but not least, favourite music for summer?
Eskimo Kiss by The Kooks is a great summer one for me and I always find The Darkness great for sunny days out.

I tag any of you to do it! What do you like to do in the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment