Sunday 6 August 2017

July Favourites

Hey!


My July Favourites comes slightly late but I wanted to do a favourites post as I haven't done one in ages. Some months you don't feel there are products that you've really been loving but for July there are a few items for me.




The first make up item I have been enjoying this month is the Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter 'Sin'. I have been using this silver highlighter daily on the tops of my cheekbones. I love that you can build it up or tone it down. It's so stunning.


The second make up item is my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. I use this palette so much that I have to make a conscious decision to stop and use something else! I've been loving 'Burnt Orange' and 'Realgar', the two orange colours, the most this month as I've been loving an orange eye with a gold inner corner highlight.


I've been using the Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads everyday for nearly two months and oh my god I'm in love! I have a review coming up soon so I'll explain more about it then but let me tell you, it's awesome.


Now, this is something interesting in my favourites and this is my new Neutrogena Light Therapy Mask. It is a red and blue light LED mask that treats mild to moderate acne. I am so excited to talk about this one and will write an extensive blog post on it. I haven't used it for a full month yet so want to give it a bit more of a chance before I review it!




There are two Netflix programmes I've been loving in July, this one especially, and that is The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I used to love it as a kid watching it with my sisters so when I saw it on Netflix I was excited. I've been totally binge watching it this month and I am currently on Season 5. Will Smith is hilarious and I recommend this to anyone wanting a laugh.



Finally, the other series I was watching at the beginning of July was Outnumbered. It is an easy-going, comedic programme about a British family. Throughout the series you see the children grow up and overall it is a fun watch that you don't have to feel to invested in.



No comments:

Post a Comment