Tuesday 16 August 2016

My Current Scrub #6


It has been a while since we've done one of these! My last one was in January where I started using The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub and I've only just finished it which I think is pretty good.


Now I am using Lush Let The Good Times Roll Cleanser. It is called a cleanser but can be used for both face and body with maize flour and polenta to exfoliate. I have actually had this in my shower for months now for exfoliating my face when I wash my hair but now I am using it for my body too. I absolutely adore this product as it smells like buttery popcorn and it forms a paste when it mixes with water. It isn't creamy like The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub but does feel like it does more exfoliation. In addition I feel like it plumps the skin which I like using round my lips as I swear it makes them look bigger!


This particular pot won't last as long as my previous scrub from now on because I have already used half of it for my face over the months. However, I've got 2 other pots of it so no doubt you will be seeing this mentioned again!




No comments:

Post a Comment