Sunday 21 August 2016

Boohoo Wishlist: Clothes and Accessories


Boohoo is one of those online shops that I can't stop looking at multiple times every week. I think I probably purchase from there than any other shop at the moment! Let's take a look at the items in my wishlist at the moment:


I like the Jane Strappy Front Bodycon Dress because it has the straps that go across the chest to add an extra sexy detail to the dress. I love this trend at the moment! I originally liked the dress in black but after seeing there's a berry version I think it would go amazing with my hair colour.


Another dress I am liking is Amber Lace Panelled Bodycon Dress. I am a sucker for a little black dress and with the lace panel it ticks every box. I don't have a dress that has a lace panel going across on the front so it would make a nice addition to my LBD collection.


Next we have Megan Lace Up Neck + Shoulder Tee. I actually prefer the black version but the photo of the black one doesn't show up the details which make it so appealing to me. This top has gaps on the shoulders and down the middle with material going through eyelets to give a normal top an alternative feel. I love edgier details like this!


Going on to accessories, I found Ava Chain Strap Day Bag the other day after browsing for potential University bags. The chain going across is what does it for me! It looks like it would fit a lot of stuff in as a day bag.


Lastly is Poppy Two Part Wrap Strap Block Heel. I rarely look at shoes on Boohoo but I need low heels for nights out! I have a pair of high heels that I can barely walk in after an hour and give me blisters so I try to avoid them at all costs. I then have big chunky boots with heels but they don't always go with my dresses. So instead of borrowing my Mum's low heels all the time I need to get my own! The heel on this looks reasonable for me and I love how the straps cross against the ankles which I imagine would give more support when walking in them. 


What are you lusting after from Boohoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment