Thursday 16 October 2014

Clothing Haul | Debenhams, H&M and New Look


Hey guys!
I've accumulated some clothes over the past 2 weeks and I thought I would share them with you. They are mostly formal clothes for Sixth Form (college) and not something I would usually wear.


1) The exception to the formal clothes is this crop top from H&M which I think was £8. What drawn me to it was the skeleton hands doing peace signs. If you know me you know I love my clothing with skeletons on!
2)  This tartan skirt was £12.99 from New Look. I quite like tartan clothing and thought this would be great for the Autumn/Winter with black tights and a jumper.

 3) My Mum saw this dark red spotted cat top in Debenhams and decided to get it for me as we really are a cat loving family. It is a lovely colour and the cat faces are pretty awesome! This was £16.
4) And finally is this slighly cropped black jumper with ribbed lines going across it from New Look for £19.99. I thought this would go great with the tartan skirt and would keep me warm in the Winter. I love the ribbed detail also which adds an extra touch to it. When I wear this jumper I like to wear a top underneath with a collar so I can fold the collar over the jumper. Great for Sixth Form and for going out!


And that's it! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment