Tuesday 5 February 2019

Make Up Geek Haul & COMPLETED Z Palette

After 2 years, guess who finally completed their Z Palette full of Make Up Geek eyeshadows?!

I bought the final four eyeshadows in the BeautyBay Boxing Day Sale.




The first eyeshadow (top left) is Sensuous which is a shimmery purple with flecks of silver. I already have purple eyeshadows in my Z palette I can pair it with.

The top right eyeshadow is Anarchy; a medium marsala with a shimmery finish. Goes well with my hair when it looks more burgundy.

The bottom left eyeshadow is ChitChat, a medium periwinkle with a shimmery finish. I love wearing blue eyeshadow because I have blue eyes.

The last eyeshadow is my favourite: Limelight. It is a foiled lime green colour. I did not realise how much I would love this one until I wore it! It also looks nice with my blue eyes.

Here is a photo of my completed Z Palette now:



TOP ROW:
- ChitChat
-Fairytale
-Curfew

MIDDLE ROW:
-Backlight
-Sensuous
-Marsala

BOTTOM ROW:
-Curtain Call
-Limelight
-Secret Garden


What are your favourite Make Up Geek Eyeshadows?

No comments:

Post a Comment