Sunday 16 July 2017

Mini Killstar Haul


Killstar is a brand I have loved for a few years now. If you were to sum up my style in one word- just say Killstar. Their items always make a statement and provide a talking point. I would quite happily own everything that they do, but unfortunately funds would not allow that!


I recently bought 2 items that I thought I would share with you:


Sally Sceptre Ribbed Vest (£24.99)


This is a ribbed black crop with pentagram straps and a 'handkerchief hem' which is shorter at the back. I'm not normally comfortable in crop tops because I am not a big fan of my stomach but I like how the shape of this one means it covers part of my belly and my belly button. It is awesome for summer and I've worn it with shorts, skirts, day and night. So versatile! I love the pentagram straps and it has definitely become an item that I wear ALL the time. I'm normally a size 10 in tops so I bought this in a size S which is supposed to be for 8-10. I think it fit just perfectly and if I bought it in a M it would be too baggy around the bust.


Drucilla Lost Lagoon Bodysuit (£24.99)


Where do I start with this bodysuit?! I like bodysuits because you can pair them with shorts, floaty skirts and jeans. They also kind of take me back to my ballet in leotards days. Again, this is has a pentagram strap detail which looks awesome. The actual bodysuit is a beautiful mermaid silver design with little scales that reflect specks of colour in the sunlight. I love it! I bought this in a size S like I normally do and it unfortunately turned out to be slightly too small for me. It clung way too tight at the bottom (hence the cropped photo!) and wouldn't cover a bra- this was me pulling up as high as I could. I love this but have sadly had to return it. There are other items of clothing in the collection with the mermaid design, so I definitely will either be buying this again or something else in the design!


I have a couple of other items from Killstar as well as something coming, so would love to do a Killstar lookbook sometime soon. Keep an eye out for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment