Wednesday 18 January 2017

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick 'Lolita'

Hey!


Your girl Briony is back! Beginning University overwhelmed me so much I didn't have time for blogging. However, I've started to really miss it lately so I'm going to try get back into it.


Many months ago I mentioned that my brother went to America and so I asked him to bring me back Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in 'Lolita', before it came to the UK through Debenhams. Today I thought I'd share my review on it!


First of all, can we just say that the 14 year old emo girl in me was screaming when I learned that Kat Von D had her own beauty line. Her artwork is incredible which is beautifully represented on the lipstick packaging in the form of roses. All the artwork on her beauty products just calls out to me.


Lolita is a beautiful brown nude- perfect to go with most make up looks. I absolutely adore the colour and the more layers it has, the browner it looks.


When I first applied this lipstick I didn't have much experience with liquid lipsticks so it was definitely difficult. However, the doefoot applicator is the perfect size for application and over time I have found it easier. By no means am I a liquid lipstick, application expert but I am certainly better! But put it this way- if I was in a rush to get out the door and needed quick make up this wouldn't be my go to lipstick.



The colour dries beautifully matte, which is my favourite finish, and doesn't feel too drying. It is definitely long lasting so I can trust it on a night out or when I am eating. The colour makes my lips look bigger and plumper too, which is a bonus!


To be honest, the only bad thing I can say about this lipstick is that after a couple of reapplications it starts to show up the lines on your lips. This doesn't bother me too much but it is something to consider. 



Overall I absolutely adore this lipstick and is actually my FAVOURITE lipstick in my collection. I always come back to it and I've already got a back up! The colour with a thin application is like no other colour I've seen. Love, love, LOVE!


You can buy this lipstick online Debenhams for £16.00. I've since bought another Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick and I'm very likely to buy more!


What do you think of these liquid lipsticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment