Wednesday 21 May 2014

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Review!



Hello!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I am currently taking my A Level exams so I have been busy revising! But anyway...

Here are my Revlon ColorBurst Matte Lip Balms. The red one I believe is 'Striking' and the purple one is 'Shameless'. I had been wanting to try them for ages so when I got them for my birthday I was really happy!

The red one is a lovely bright red perfect for sunny days! The purple one is a beautiful colour, perfect for those who want their lips to stand out. My favourite one out of the two is the purple one by far!

Overall I love these. Just as it says they are definitely a matte colour that ALWAYS stand out. They aren't drying, VERY easy to apply and are long-lasting! I only ever need to go over them when I eat a full meal and that is only a bit! Furthermore I love how the colour of the packaging is the exact copy of the lip colour so you know exactly what it looks like without taking the lid off! It is also really easy to carry around with you in your bag and simple to apply in the restaurant bathroom or whatever.

At the moment I can use them straight away without a lip liner or using a lip brush because of the point at the end of the crayons, however I am concerned this effect may weaken after using for a long time.

I am definitely pleased with Revlon for this one and wouldn't hesitate to buy more of these lip crayons! In some ways I prefer them over lipsticks.

Have you used them? What do you think? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment