Monday 22 January 2018

The Best Make Up of 2017


Hey!

I know this comes really late into January but I wanted to share my 2017 make up favourites so much!


The above photo is of all the make up that came new to me in 2017 that I absolutely LOVE!!!

  • Best Eyeshadow Palette: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette- A cult favourite. This not only is my favourite eyeshadow palette of 2017 but my favourite palette of all time. I use it every single week of my life! The colours and the formula are incredible and I feel so lucky to own it.

  • Best Mascara: Benefit Roller Lash Mascara- My favourite mascara is the Roller Lash because I find it hard to find mascaras that will hold a curl in my straight eyelashes, but this does the job. It smudges a lil when it is a new bottle and the formula is wet, but as it dries a up a bit it stops smudges. 

  • Best Make Up Applicator: Real Techniques Complexion Sponge- I'm so late on this bandwagon! It sounds strange but the reason I put off trying it for years is because I have a fear of sponges. Yes, sponges...I hate the look of them, the feel of them and won't touch them unless I have to. Fortunately for me I was able to touch one and I realised that they don't feel like the sponges I hate. Amazing! 

  • Best Foil Eyeshadow: Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eyeshadow 'Metallic Lavender'- I bought this cheaply from a make up discount shop and I love it! It is amazing for nights out and your glitter truly shines up to the heavens.

  • Best Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter 'Sin'- I love this! I have other highlighters but I always come back to this one.

  • Best Lipstick: Gerard Cosmetics Liquid Matte Lipstick 'Cher'- By far my most used lipstick of 2017. I mentioned I liked this colour so my friend bought it for me. I then quickly used that one up and bought a second! The colour is so easy to apply and lasts a long time. I love how full it makes my lips and it goes with most eyeshadow looks.



These are the usual suspects that are my favourites every single year:


  • Best Foundation: L'oreal Infallible 24hr Matte
  • Best Powder: Collection Lasting Perfection Pressed Powder
  • Best Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
  • Best Skin Corrector: Natural Collection Green Skin Correcting Concealer
  • Best Eyebrow Pencil: Soap & Glory Archery
  • Best Liquid Eyeliner: Kat Von D Beauty Tattoo Eyeliner
  • Best Pencil Eyeliner: 17 Kohl Pencil
  • Best Coloured Eyeliner: Bourjois 
  • Best Setting Spray: Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray
Thanks for reading :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment