Tuesday 21 November 2017

The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%


After seeing lots of hype over The Ordinary and seeing lots of great reviews on BeautyBay, I decided to give The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2% a try.

This serum is exfoliating and treats uneven skin tone, texture irregularities and fine lines. The reason I chose it is because it reduces acne scars by stimulating cell regeneration, and acne scars is something I definitely deal with.

I use it once a day at night time. I used to put it all over my face but because it seemed to be going down quickly I now only use it on areas of acne scarring. I do find that if you put too much on, especially on the nose area, that it feels quite oily by the morning so I ensure to only use a little bit and make it go a long way.

I love the packaging. The bottle has that glass misted matte kind of look to it and I adore that the application is a pipette! Ever since high school science lessons I have had a thing for using pipettes!

So does it work? I think so. I have noticed fading in particular acne scars over the past 3/4 months of using this, although not completely gone yet. It is worth noting that I do use a Nip+Fab product in the morning which is also good for reducing acne scarring but I do really think this product works on its own and is doing the job.

I should also mention that I do have sensitive skin, and this hasn't dried out my skin or caused an allergic reaction.

What's even greater is that it is such a good price at £5.50!! I would definitely buy it again and look at buying other The Ordinary products. I even bought my friend the one I have for her to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment